The only twin-ball massager with width adjustable, angled massage balls used for self-myofascial release (SMR) and to loosen up stiff and tight muscles.
Treat two problematic areas at the same time. Includes a trigger point map to help identify problems areas.
Designed and manufactured in Finland. Trigger point map and instructions included.
- Firm, grippy rubber balls are on a stable, non-slip base and will spin independently
- Massage area width is adjustable to fit most users and many different muscle groups
- Perfect for specific trigger point manipulation and massage
- Removable pins allow you to adjust the balls to a variety of positions, 5 spaces on each side
- Trigger point map and instructions included
The adjustable width and angled balls allow HighBaller to be used anywhere on the body in a way no other self-massage tool is able to.
HighBaller has an immediate pain relieving effect by quieting down pain receptors and in the long term, it will help you release your stiff, tight muscles to make your everyday life enjoyable again.
How to Use:
- Adjust the width of the balls for the appropriate muscle group – wider for larger muscles like glutes, narrower for smaller areas like triceps
- Rolling – roll the muscle back and forth over the balls for a general soft tissue release, similar to a massage
- Push – Press the muscle down on the ball for specific trigger point release
Tips for Getting the Best Results:
- Use the included Trigger Point Map with the 31 potential problem areas and their referred pain areas
- Breathe calmly and relax during muscle manipulation
- Discomfort is normal, but stop if you feel severe pain
- Adjust the pressure with your body, for example press your glutes down to add more pressure or lift yourself up on top of the massage balls to lighten the pressure